Thursday, March 01, 2007

What a day...

Yesterday was quite fruitful..because I did a lot of things...

Met Qiaozhen at TP to study...went to the TP library...however..maybe I shouldnt go to TP cos...I knock my head there :( Call me clumsy...but then again...I feel that their study table is crap...because it has this pertruding sharp edge...which one can possibly hit their head when they shift in to their sit...that was what that has happened to me...N I knock my head twice!!! The first time was still ok...cos it is just a light knock...and the second time was really hard!!!And now my head is brusied!!! Arghh...I dun mind it to bruise...but just hope that it wun affect me except the bruise...but it was really unlucky for me to kanna this...in the first place..I was trying to be hardworking...so why? Tell me why I knock my head...sigh :( May I recover soon...

Following that...I went to my grandma house since I was at TP...mmm its good to see Ah ma sometimes... =) Jerome and family is going for cruise! As usual...Jerome is really cute...

After which..met Val at Pacific plaza for a meal...my favourite pasta!!! Yum yum...hahahah...its known as ham and mushroom pasta...I love it...the one at cream bistro =)

Lastly...went ktv with Zhiwei and friends...since I haven met him for quite some time...it was indeed a tired day...but fruitful...

O ya...I have to say that I managed a good buy yesterday...bought the neutrogena mask at 1.90 per piece...the usual was 3+ a piece... =) So I am happy...happy..and happy hehehe...cos I desperately need a mask...my forehead has been having pimples popping out these days...so its time to do something! So I am really glad to have bought the mask hehe...=)

It will be a busy busy week...or weeks...cos I have got lots of things on hand...from projects to fyp...to catching up with school work!!

No comments: