Thursday, March 22, 2007

Blogging is great!!

I have to say that I suddenly feel that its really important to blog...in such a century like this, I guess blogging is indeed a good distress mechanism..at least for me it really is...



School is getting busy..as usual hahaha..and I got the answer from Prof Dash as to why I do not excel in SCE...so do u wanna know why?? Let me tell u...




The Answer is...




BECAUSE...




I AM POOR AT READING!!!




Dont be mistaken...he is definitely not a harsh Professor, and Dear Dash, I wun blame u for saying this to me...cos I am certain that he made a right judgement of me...My greatest secret in NTU would be that I never understand lecture well if I need to read the notes myself...so he was right!!! N that explains why I have big big problem with Compiler technique...cos to me, he is speaking in Tamil rather than English..tell me..how can I understand him??




How???




How???




HOW!!!




Trixie ==== Angry




Trixie === Pissed off




Trixie ==== Pissed with herself




Trixie ==== Pissed that Prof Dash is rite!!!



Trixie === Pissed that she doesnt understand Tamil




Ok...Trixie === V V STRESS!!!




COMPILER QUIZ IS ON FRIDAY AND I HAVE SO MUCH TO CATCH UP!!! ARGHHH!!!




Ahaha...tat's why I say blogging is my distresss mechanism hahaha..

No comments: