The subject offered for the special Semester is finally out!!! Actually I have more or less decided to take up Japanese Level 1...but...yes BUT!!! I got a problem now..Korean language is also offered!!! Gosh!! So which should I choose?
Actually I personally prefer Korean culture much more than Japanese culture..and I love korean shows n does not like to watch Japanese show..and I can only say that my reason for wanting to take up Japanese is because it is somehow relevant to my scope of study...and that recently Zheng Yuan Chang, my favourite guy at the moment is taking jap...so I wish to take Jap too hahahah...call me childish...but ya...thats my motivation to take up Jap for inter sem...
As for korean...as mentioned, I really love korean culture...be it their show or their food or their pple..Korean seemed to be more attractive to me..sigh..which should I take..
Monday, March 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment