Saturday, March 31, 2007

Chilling fun hehe

I realised that I haven announce the answer for the previous post..thanks to Chenghao for ur reminder hahaha...ok, the answer is as below:

A. Engineering student
B. Business/Accountacy student
C. Arts student..


It has been a long time since I last went drinking with my friends...yesterday was not too much of a drinking session, but I did get quite high..and it was quite a fun nite =)

Before going down to meet Anna, Hy and Weesin, I played mahjong with the mahjong experts and I won 53 bucks..woohoo!!!Hahaha...cos I am playing with experts you see, so that makes me proud to win 53 bucks hahaha..

The drinking session was ok..we went to this place called Timbre..A place which is not easy to find..I wont say that the ambience is fantastic..in fact, I feel that it was okay only..given the location and the service. The server cant seemed to understand english well...and we waited for 1 hour, the food was not served...and then realised that they were still preparing because there were too many people..as claimed by the server...but..the place was not exactly full...

Then at 10 came the live band..actually I have a thing for live band..I love the feeling of hearing people sing live with guitar and all that cos I feel that its pretty cool..but the singer, sorry to say that, wasnt fantastic too...and we became tired once the live band start to sing hahaha...first time experiencing something lidat..


However, luckily we were pretty good at self entertaining hahaha...




The three gals who are present..








As usual, we played 5 10...bt we also had this rule where those who lost gotta pan gui lian..

If Haiyin reads this entry, I think she will kill me hahaha...but then again, how can I not post when she is the most outstanding (gui lian) of the nite?





N the most CMI = Cant make it gui lian person goes to..




Weesin!!!




I think u know why? Hahaha..cos we were never convinced that he is doing his forfeit...and this photo looks as though he is digging his nose or something...


N then...the person who win the most...we almost missed the chance of getting her to do this!!!




In case u are wondering where is mine...hahaha..i realised that i only hav one gui lian photo of myself in my camera...n it is too ugly to be posted :P N my gui lian is not as funny as Haiyin's one...hers are so funny that I am so tempted to post all of dem in my blog! Hahaha...but errr... i think she may kill me if i do so...so i had to choose one only...


Last photo...the nice food of the nite...having had the bad experience on their service, something nice finally come along..it was the pizza that we ordered...nice...=) because a hungry woman turns a happy woman when she see food!!! hehehe...

Btw...ending the post with a song lyrics that I like recently...called Never let u go by Janice...nice song. =)

The rain, just never seems to bring the joy,
I feel the same everlasting pain of my loss remains
My heart, can't seem to learn to part
the hold you left the mark
all that I dreamed of now it seems so stark

Tho I told myself won't hold my breath
a part of me was dying
there is nothing left for me to do now but give in

If you gave me, one more chance to tell you how I was feeling
I would sing to you and tell you I won't, live my life without you
I would hold your hand and look in your eyes,
and ya know I'd never let you go hum……

The way, you left me on the train
I don't know what to say
I remember everything on that day
I can't believe we'd never dance
I just need one more chance to share
the sunset our one last romance

No comments: