Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Interesting conversation

Below is a test to identify which category do u below to..

Qn: What is your defination of being poor?

A. According to the textbook, poor means xxxx

B. Well, it depends on how much liability u have..

C. Well..different People perceive this word differently. For eg., I feel that ...XXX

Ok, make ur choice, and tell me which of the following is an answer that u would choose, A, B or C..

So heres the answer..

A. Engineering student
B. Business/Accountacy student
C. Arts student

In case u are wondering where the hell did i get this question from, let me tell u..it is a Trixie defined question..hahahah!!! So how good is this test? hahahaha..the reason why i had such questions to help me derive such answer is because I realised that the above test is really a good test to gauge where u stand..and this is because there exist different type of people..and all of them behaves differently..

It seems to me that people from the engineering world are always interested in getting definite answers...therefore, most of the time, they are into finding evidence such as textbook if they need an evidence...if not..if it is a question of yes or no, they WILL give you yes or no...

The business or arts people, in my point of view are more similar compared to engineers..This is because I feel that they are more open to anwers...by this, I mean that abstract or any reasonable explainations are accepted by them..

N I was inspired by the engineers and society lectures which somehow made me think of all this..the lecturer was talking about poor and how different people perceive the defination poor..are we consider poor when we are destitute? Or are we consider poor if we dont match our own defination of poor? That's an answer for u to find out..hahaha...with that, I also conclude that choice number A is definitely not a choice that I will choose hahaha..

In case u happen to belong to category A, I am sorry, I dont have an explaination or evidence of how correct the above answer is...=P

No comments: