Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Sianz

Ok, I realised that I stopped talking about my Taiwan trip on day two...will continue again next time when I am free :p

Anyway, feeling damn sianz and packed lately...with all the upcoming school stuff...it seems that it is projects and projects non stop!!! So tiring...arghh...and I am lagging badly for school...sigh...but according to Trixie theory, its never too late to start...so here m i, trying hard to work on the different task assigned to me...

So far, things isnt as bad as it seemed to be...cos mmm basically, I have 4 things on hand...

1. Compiler technique project
2. Advanced data technique project
3. Simulation
4. FYP research

I would say that number 1 and 2 is giving me quite a lot of problem currently...cos its so hard, but at least, we managed to understand more after much discussion...thank god...gonna read up on compiler cos i hope to faster get rid of it so that i can proceed on to my advance data technique...n of cos FYP which i hav been delaying...dear god...pls help me..thanks =)

I am lagging quite badly in compiler...that's the reason y i LOVE indian lecturers...they speak so fast...and they are real smart...therefore, i cant understand their lectures...sigh...waikeat says that if someone is having insomnia, that someone ca definitely fall asleep after watching those lecture...and i think i agree after today's lecture...where i keep wanting to fall asleep wen i am in the LT...its wierd...cos i went toilet...and felt much refresh after the toilet sesison...bt wen i step into the lt again, the sleepiness came back to me...so he must be the best cure for insomnia!!!

Hoping to get rid of all those shit on my hands...soon!!! Two more sem and i will be free!!!Yes!!!

No comments: