Saturday, March 03, 2007

Campus Concert

I mentioned about me attending, or rather, mmm helping out Gary CaoGe's concert rite? This will most probably be my last concert...as in the last time I will attend NTU concert as part of the working committee...am looking towards to watching the concert as an audience...

For your info, I have been in this com for almost 3 years!!! There were happy times and unhappy times...I guess this applies for whatever things that u do, but most importantly, u gotta enjoy the process and I think I did enjoy the process very much...

The artiste who came, according to my memories were as below:

1. Fish leong
2. Guang Liang
3. Pin Guan
4. Li sheng Jie
5. 2moro
6. Zhang shao han
7. gary cao ge
8. gong shi jia
9 fan wei qi
10. jiang mei qi
11. pan wei bo( n i miss this cos i forgot to go!!!)
12. Hong jun yang
13. Gong Shi jia
14. Energy =)

K, sorry if I miss out any...but I guess u all wun know either haha!!!

Anyway..i gotta say that like what they say, sometimes it isnt wise to stay too long in an activity, cos u tend to get sian..and u tend to lose ur passion in it...and I think this is really true...because, hmm I feel this way for the campus concert case...its not like things changed or something...its more of the fact that mmm perhaps its just something that we shouldnt do for too long...

Was happy to be part of the team to understand how a concert reallyfunction...people...concert aint an easy thing to do ok...because there are so many factors to consider...but I am so proud of the com for the fact that mmm till now, students benefit always comes first...=)

Besides that I am happy to know some of those fun people...and I really enjoy spending time with them =)

Most memorable concert goes to...

1. Energy
2. Fish Leong

U guys should know why Energy is first on the list hehehe...This is because people who know me should know!!!I love kunda...really love kunda!!! N i always hope that he could come to ntu some day to hold a campus concert so that i can know how he is like in real person...and I am granted this wish!!! Although the disappointed part is that I din managed to take a photo with him cos I am not supposed to do that..yes people, this com is not easy, u need to be professional!!!So that's why sigh...to protect cac's reputation, i had to forgo the chance of taking photo with him..but i am really thankful for the fact that i was given the chance to be the artiste management =)

Fish leong, on the other hand is because that is my very first concert...and i was her artiste management...i still remember the magnificient scene, where everyone stand up and wave their hands...fish was so touched to seee that...and she told me that it was her best concert ever...cos most of the time, her fans are really tired...and she even sang me fly away cos i mentioned tt i love tt song =)

Ya, being the artiste management for the person u like is something wonderful lol...

N Gary's concert, being my last participating concert, was pretty much a good n bad one...bad because it was chaotic due to the overwhelming response...and good because his live was really quite good...

Nice experience on the whole =)

No comments: