Been thinking that due to the heavy workload in school, I hardly had time to sleep...so what I thought was that...hmm, maybe I should just get more sleep one of these days n i really did that last nite..cos I slept at 1+am and woke up at 1+pm!!Hahaha..I was shocked to know that I wake up this late cos I had quite a number of things to do today..
The reason why I need to sleep more is because I have realised that my complexion is like a piece of shit lately..cos its panda eyes and more panda eyes(-_-)''' and i always feel so so so so so tired...Although I am not too much of a hardworking student, but in times like quiz, I had to be hardworking..yes I repeat, I HAD TO BE HARDWORKING...with that, it is equals to more whinning about lack of sleep hahaha...Feeling all contented that I have somehow compensated myself for sleeping so little after yesterday's 12 hours of sleep, I was somehow quite happy hahaha..but...yes, another BUT!!!!
Its 425am, and I am sleepless!!! aRGghhhh...so does more sleep helps? *shrugs* I really dont know..

No comments:
Post a Comment