Still in the midst of rushing project deadline...happy that I have finally get rid of the stupid compiler technique...left with advance data management as well as simulation and i am piah-ing my simulation report now...
While I was in the midst of doing my report...weiquan told me that the result is out..and of cos, i went to check my result...was scared cos I know i wun fair well...as u know, this is the subject which my FAVOURITE lecturer is teaching...let me refresh ur memory...he is the one whose english sounds like tamil to me..and so far, i only understand one lecture out of so many lectures that i have attended for this module...(-_-)'''
Trixie was scarrredddd...to check cos i hate failures although i know i may fail...but i proceed on to check my result...weiquan said it was posted on edventure...so i went edventure...but guess what???
I dont know how to check (-_-)'''
hahaha..yes!!! I DONT KNOW HOW TO CHECK...
so now u know that how hardworking I am...
But the thing is...although i am in the fourth year of this course, this view grade thingy is new to me... I am not finding excuse, i swear!!! So poor weiquan had to guide me through...hahaha...
And finally, I got to this page...

Ok, it may appear blur here...dont doubt me..I am not trying to hide my grades from u hahaha...I have nothing to hide lol...
The thing is...I dont know how to interpret the result for the moment...cos too many columns!!! Then i realised that I estimated that i will have 31 out of 40...and on average, pple estimate tt they will get 27.6 marks..
Please!!! Everyone has their own right to imagine or fantasize how well they will do for ur exam...although I may appear pessimistic to u, but i can say that such stuff really bring out the optimistic side of me hahaha..
N the next row reads 20, 40 and 19.56 respectively..and weiquan again has to tell me tt i actually got 20 marks out of 40..and on average, pple gets 19.56...so does tt mean that i am 0.04 above average? hahaha..so should i be happy??
Anyway I am happy =)
No comments:
Post a Comment