I have decided that I will not post the photos in order..hehe...cos while I was sorting the photos, I saw some photos that are worth sharing..hahaha...so I shall not talk about the trip in order...
Anyway, today's post will be my trip to Miramar center, the place I visit on 9th Jan 2007..
Miramar center is also one of the places that tourist cant miss out..this is bcos Miramar has the Ferris Wheel( Mo Tian Lun)
While it is slowly ascending...I can still post for a photo...

N I can still act cute with Xiao Xian...=)
N act cute somemore...hahaha...
BUT!!!
When it starts to reach the peak...you see a silly girl who is holding on tightly to metal bar...and who doesnt even dare to move an inch..
Now you know that I am afraid of heights...
BUT TELL ME!!! WHO IS NOT AFRAID WHEN IT IS SO HIGH?!
Or maybe I was just timid hahaha...
N as it descends, hahaha, I start to post for photos again keke...

Anyway that was the main attraction of miramar...the Ferris Wheel...good nite pple !!
Anyway that was the main attraction of miramar...the Ferris Wheel...good nite pple !!
No comments:
Post a Comment