I found a new goal in life...and my goal is to watch as much taiwan drama serials as possible hahaha...ok la, not that kua zhang la, but I have to admit that I love watching show...I get hooked on very easily you see...Was watching re qing zhong xia ( 热情仲夏)...till episode 4 currently...and then..Waipeng intro me this thing known as ppstream where u can watch shows online...and I happen to chance upon ( 转角遇到爱)
I have to say that re qing zong xia is a show that I have been consistently going to youtube to watch cos I love Zheng Yuan Chang hahaha...but for zhuan jiao yu dao ai, though I heard about this show for a long time, but I dont have much intention to watch it...however, after watching for 1+ episode..I hereby declare that I am addicted to the show once again..although I am not sure if Zhuan jiao is like re qing zhong xia, i.e. based on some comics, but I am sure that the two drama serial somewhat belongs to different genre..Having watched a considerable number of taiwanese idol drama serial, I guess I more or less spot the trend in such drama serial...
First of all, there will be some comical character in them...usually, the parents are quite comical..and tend to make u laugh...if not, it will be the neighbours or some family members...and as for zheng yuan chang serial, it is more of a comedy and they are definitely entertaining...and I truly enjoy such shows..ya, I am a mei you liao de ren hahaha..in case u cant figure out what I am saying, I mean, I dont go for knowledge and I have poor general knowledge, I just enjoy serials...a form for me to relax.. haha
For this zhuan jiao yu dao ai show, the director was the same as meteor garden...and I believe could be the same for zhan shen, another taiwan drama serial...as compare to the typical comical scene, serial by this director seemed to have lesser comical scenes, though there still exist some of such scene..and her serial seemed to be in for tears...from people like me hahahha...sad and touching in some scenes...like those in meteor garden...where san cai was mistreated and stuff...Initially I wasnt quite use to seeing Xiao Zhu as an actor...cos as u noe, he is known more for his hosting skills..anyway, the show is not bad! In fact, I think it seems to be nicer than re qing zhong xia...cos re qing zhong xia is too similar to er zuo ju zhi wen, another taiwan drama serial by zheng yuan chang...
Anyway, I got my dream phone liaoz...and I am feeling happy!! Haha...but I have to say that changing number is a hassle...the informing plus transferrin part is giving me a big headache hahaha...but I am glad I got the phone hehehe...anyway...here's some photo that I took with my phone..
I wasnt prepare to take photo cos I was rushing my compiler thingy on thursday...and sean sean just happen to say he wans to take photo...btw, he is pretty pro at posing for photo!
Yeah! Pose number 1 =)
N then a photo with me hahaha...from this photo, I am sure that I dont suit black hair!
N of cos I need to take photo of myself =)
Today was sin ming ah ma birthday...before setting off, I took some photos of myself hahhaa..and I shall share two photos with u hehe
The black and white effect thingy =D
The normal mode =)
Then off to birthday party...
Look at the cake!!
Ah ma birthday is an annual event that we wont miss...so many people were present!! Below is the photo of ah ma wif the cake...
Did u see the small boy in red? I think he is so cute...took a photo wif him..but the photo will be given to me much later hahahah...anyway...thats all folks...
=D
No comments:
Post a Comment