I love what Zheng Yuan Chang has quoted in his profile about himself, where he says that the dark side of human beings can be more scary than ghost...how true! I have seen all sorts of nonsensical, selfish, self centered, pretentious people...especially during my days in NTU...and I cant help but agree with him about his above perception about the dark side of human beings..but then again, there are good souls around...and I thank god for giving me these good people...
Earlier on I was pretty stress about exam..cos exam is like 12 days away and I haven start mugging yet...imagine tt i still have time for mahjong and all that...terrible me rite hahaha..and the worst part is that, I can complain that I am stress and do nothing about it..hahaha...anyway, I realised that when people cant help u, or dont wish to help u, u really need to help urself...and I am glad that I managed to help myself for that...and I am proud of myself for being able to do that.. so threee cheers for me!!! Hehe...
Anyway, I am not as stress now, cos things are not as bad as it seems to be...cos i have got a open book exam!! I almost forgot about it man!!Hahaha...and when i realised, I became a bit laid back again..yes, thats me...I need to be pushed to get things done u see...I lack the m word...motivation!! Hahaha...
May the exam god be with me...thanks...I dont need to score well..just all distinction will do..hahaha...ehh ok, just joking la, I mean..all As la...okok...how about some As and some Bs? hahaha...
Ps: I am not being not realistic, teacher in primary school teach us that...u need to aim higher so that...u can do better...so its ok to have unrealistic aims haha!
Saturday, April 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment