Monday, May 14, 2007

Having work for 4 days, I hereby announce that the current job I am in is one of the most shitty ever. Yes, you are in to hear my complain...cos I am complainig! Ok...first of all...in the first place, the person said that this job is supposed to be a flexible one as in, I can choose my time slot and stuff...therefore it is then flexible cos I have my fyp to take care of...and before I realise, after working for three days, this place is nothing more than a crazily strict working environment...with loads of back stabber...isnt promoter a simple and straight forward job? As in, we work all for the sake of money, go there, work...the when time is up, then go home or lunch..when did it turn out to be a back stabber spot? I really have no idea...

Work these few days was seriously unbearable for me...actually I have to say that past few part time jobs gave me ultra good treatment...that I start to feel that my current job totally sucks...I am paid 6 per hour, which is not at all fantastic, given the economy now...but due to the flexibility that it is offering, I gladly accept the pay..

I always thought that part time job are really straight forward...I have to admit that I used to be bullied by some people when I just came out to work and I felt terrible...those were the days at planet hollywood...then things got better cos I am someone who usuallyhave the haiz-just-bear-with-it attitude...I dont know if my tolerance level went down or I have really met some disgusting people this time, but I seriously dont like this job..

Firstly, on the first day when I went there to work, the manager said that my hair should be tied up...only my hair when, hello there, there are so many people with equally long hair that are all not tied up...

Then it was that stupid idiotic ah beng colleague that I met that totally made me very disgusted with this job...Ok, basically he is just like Mark Lee in those Jack Neo kind of movie...I am not looking down on ah bengs or stereotyping, but he is just a bad guy...one of the worst I have ever met...cos he doesnt know the princple of being a gentlemen, but yet thinks that he is a gentlemen *pukes* and the best part is, I think he feels that he looks good...holy shit!

Anyway, today is my fourth day of work and since my first day, I was asked to work with this ah beng. Initially he did not provoke me although I feel that he doesnt have a good attitude...because to me, as long as you dont cross my path, I dont give a damn as to how nice or bad is your attitude..

Anyway, things starts to surface from day 2...cos he keep ordering me around with a not so good attitude..Seriously speaking, he is one of the worst colleague I have met...and I think he is seriously worst than san mao...or maybe slightly better than san mao...for your info, san mao is my most hated person on the list for the past 1o months or so...

Ok, I shall continue....ok, the point is, I am perfectly ok with people ordering me around, or people who are fake...as long as they are not so so fake...and this idiot, besides being very fake, also likes to order me around with his stupid ah beng attitude...and I am very sure that he is some sickening mcp from the way he speaks about girls..anyway, I wasnt very happy with this fact, but bear with it...despite being in charge of the counter for wine, cos we are selling both wine and wine glass, he opens the wine like nobody's business, and he comes to cut my conversation whenever I am serving someone and that kind of pissed me off...and then...besides that, he ask me to do things which he himself should do, such as toping up the wine bottles after he sells them. Hello there, does he even know that guys should be the one doing so because guys are supposed to be gentlemen? As in, since guys always think that they are superior, as in mcp guys, and since he is mcp, i dont understand why he doesnt top up and order me around as though I am his dog...so I couldnt stand it and tell him that he should top up and not me! Fancy one stupid guy, ordering a girl to carry this and that when he can do it...Anyway, at that point I was kind of losing patience and i shoot him and said :" since u are the one who sold it, u should top up and stop ordering me."

Anyway, besides the above, even simple things like pen he also wants to ask me to take for him, damn it! bloody pissed and he even look at my application form without even asking me, isnt that intruding my privacy, what the hell!N I couldnt help but say that he is totally irrelevant. Cos he said something like, I got models u want? when the boss asked only for people to sell wine, as in, normal promoter...

Anyway, the last straw was when he put 3 wines into a 2 wine cooler...and I simply deliberately piss him off by removing one and put it back into the fridge...cos I really feel that the cooler is not big enough to hold 3 bottles..and then, he was then super unhappy with me..and went to complain me

what was most funny was that he asked me to be careful of some people out there when he was the one whom i think keep stabbing me!

No comments: