Friday, May 11, 2007

I realised that I have the tendency not to blog when I am leading a more fruitful life...or I should say busy life...cos it was quite hectic for the past few days...


Started my korean lessons since this week...and I can tell you that korean is not easy at all!!! So many similar pronounciation...and I think partly because of the fact that I took it during inter sem, the pace was crazily fast...cos I am supposed to be able to read and write all korean words from today onwards...but of course I am still have problem to differentiate some pronounciation...

Anyway, I shall teach you what I have learnt...

apple --> sha(3) gua(1) interesting write...imagine if you pronounce it using chinese...hahahaha...

and a sentence...

an neong ha sae yo, chor noon your_name im-me-da chor noon singapore chor noon hak seng ae soh wa sae yoh man na soh, bang gup sim ni da

and it means....

Hi, my name is xxxx, i am from singapore, i am a student...nice to meet you

wanted to blog more..but the weather is killing me...i am going offline lol

No comments: