Thursday, May 17, 2007

Heh...a big hello to zouk again...after dont know how long! Gosh...I haven been to clubs for so long...and zouk was fantastic =)

Went with Yvonne, Waikeat, Yvonne's aunt, Weiquan and Emily...As usual, the photo whoring session =D Although I am not prepared for one...cos my phone is out of town..ya, my phone went Japan with my neighbour...ok, in case i am confusing you, i lend my dearest xiao bai to my neighbour...Anyway back to the topic...I din bring camera too....but surprisingly, weiquan did!So we took photos and more photos =)



First of all, a photo with yvonne =)


The two ons person, Yvonne's aunt and Yvonne's ex colleague Emily...

And then...back to ourselves..some lame photos hahahaha

No..I am not done yet hehehehe..one more lol
Ok, finally something else huh lol...introducing weiquan for the first time...he is my lab partner btw...hahaha...one suay guy to have to pair up with me in NTU hahaha!!!

Next up a mini group photo...



Ending with a interesting photo...clubbing does Yvonne wonders!!After clubbing...Yvonne is now taller than Waikeat!!! Can she be the next top model? Hahahahahaha





No comments: