Usually there is this title thingy for blog..but I realised that ever since I change to using this skin, it is pointless for me to put the title as it doesnt appear...
Anyway, lately I am too lazy to blog...simply because I have so much to say and I am too tired to type them out hahaha...Anyway, life lately is still ok...just that my eyes seemed to be having some problem...may my eye recover soon!!!
I received quite a number of nice stuff from my friends and sister!! Firstly, dearest number one bought me and ida some nice t shirts from america!!!There is the abercrombie ones...and also holister one hahaha!!! N then, ida brought me the mister donut from taipei..the donut that i was thinking of...yes, I seriously love the donut from taipei..they are so so so so so so nice!!! Although the donut is not to be kept for more than 24 hours, but i just feel like eating them and I ate them even after its recommended 24 hours...so thats why I say that i am a skinny bump bump who is actually a fatty bump bump deep inside hahaha!!! If you wish to bribe me someday, you should just bribe me with food ok? But of course it has to be something that I like!!! Lol...anyway...besides the donut, my dearest handphone is finally back with me!!!hahaha...after its 12 days tour with meiying, it is back with me now =) and meiying was really nice and got me a very nice coin pouch as well as a new handphone pouch...
O ya, not forgetting the nice hair accessory that evon got for me in korea...I feel blessed!!! But when is my turn to go overseas and shower my friends with gifts T_T I wanna go taipei T_T
Besides these, my korean lesson, though interesting...is giving me quite a bit of headache...I have problem memorising!!!N my teacher seems to be aiming me, my god!!!But i have to say that there is something which is a must know for me for this korean lesson...that is, sorry I am late..cos I am always late!!! Arghh...
2 weeks ago, I laugh at wk for the fact that he was asked to write an neong ha say yo, which means hi in korean in korean words...and guess what? sighz...what comes around goes around, instead of an neong ha say yo, I was asked to write an introduction in korean, without being able to refer to my notes!!! I almost wanna faint on the floor (-_-)'''
I thought that that was the end of the story...but...yes BUT!!! During the next lesson, though I wasnt the only one who was late, but i was the latest la, erm...the teacher asked me to say sorry i am late in korean and I dont know how to say!!!So paiseh...arghhh....and this caused me to have attend-korean-lesson-phobia...sobz...and my every sun was spent doing korean homework!!! So thats why i dont have time to blog!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment