Today was tiring..but fruitful...went to taka for a part time job interview...this job seems to be a pretty flexible one...although I am not too much of a wine person cos I only drink when my friends wants to drink..and I am a clumsy person, but this time round, I am selling wine glass...wat an irony hahahaha...and the interview was really long...2 hours long! Cos he actually bring me to different outlet for briefing and stuff...arghhhz...
Today is considered as quite a special day...cos seems that everyone else is trying to jio me to go somewhere :D hahahah...Firstly, uni dinner outing...there was also sec dinner outing...and another mahjong at aunt place...and st james with yvonne...and out of these options, I chose dinner with sec sch friend...cos its been quite a long time since I really see many of them...and I would say that among all of my friends...except for a few exceptions like Yvonne, Valerie and Huijun, my sec sch friends should be my closest clique...This is because we have been going out and all that since last time..and so, maybe they are those whom I really trust and enjoy to be with ;D so I decided to forgo eating crab at ang mo kio, which was supposed to be my initial choice...
We went fish and co for dinner..and once again, we ordered seafood platter hahhahaa...I love seafood platter loads!Its so nice =D N there was live band too..although I was not paying attention..and the song that I remember hearing was only that happy birthday song hahahaha!!
The second round was more of a headache..cos different people prefer different place u see...so we end up going to this ktv pub at yishun...and for some reasons, I suddenly feel that...I wanna stop drinking...and I kind of mean it...cos...I dun Noe why, I suddenly feel that drinking is really bad for health...and mmmm I actually dont really like beer...except for heneiken..and I feel that maybe I should just do something more meaningful with the money? I dont know why I felt that way...its just a sudden feeling that came into me...maybe I have been guitily spending a lot of money these days...arghh...
The third round was at chong pang nasi lemak...I love nasi lemak...they are so nice hehehehe...
Anyway...have taken some photo..shall update them later..hohohohoh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment