Sunday, June 24, 2007

Hahaha...I am finally back from Taiwan...this trip is quite interesting as it is a very different experience as compared to my previous travelling experience...and somehow, I feel that things did fall in place...which makes this trip an interesting and smooth...except for the fact that I did fall sick during one of those days...

I think many friends are surprised why m i going to taiwan again...and let me tell u why...I need a break!!! Yes, I really need one...badly...cos FYP = madness!! Hahaha...but I also see it as a chance for me to learn to be more independent...because for this trip, I actually fly to Taiwan alone to find my taiwanese friend!! Hahaha..yes, fly alone!! This trip however, wasnt really smooth initially when I want to go...because a lot of things crop up and I almost decided to forgo this trip although I have already bought the one way air ticket to taiwan...However, after much considerations...I decided to go ahead with the trip...and off I go...to Taiwan!!

As it is my first time travelling alone, I gotta admit that there were some negative thoughts that came into my mind...and my sisters injected a lot of negative thoughts in me too!!!What if the plane crash? What if my taiwanese friend didnt come and pick me up? N etcs...

With that, I am then off to Taiwan!!! On a jetstar plane!! I have to admit that mmm I really dread taking budget air because it is really cramp!! N for the price I pay this time, I think it can buy me a ticket from any normal airline...sighz...look at my leg and u know how cramp it is...


After 4 hours flight, I finally reached!! Yay!!Hahahaha..

Actually I was quite tired when I reach...considering that I only sleep like 5 hours a day on average for the past few days...but I still went ahead to shilin nite market...I did not buy anything..but I got the urge to play the basketball game hahaha... Actually the reason for this basketball game is because...I have been watching yu le bai fen bai...and I always see Xiao zhu and the guest playing...which kind of stir up my interest in wanting to play hahaha...so I played! =)

The next day, I went to attend the birthday party of my favourite actor hahaha..I would say that this is a deliberate planning for this trip...to a certain extend...but then again, it is just one of the planning I had for this trip...and the timing just fit well for my schedule hahaha...


The photo with the stand hahaha...


The him that I have been hoping to see hahahaha =)






Lin Yi Chen was there to present him flowers too...

A little girl I met there...she went with her mum..but she doesnt like him hahahaha...

The mother of the kid...

After which...I met my korean friend..hehehe..she was in Taiwan too...and it was fun to be able to meet her in Taiwan =)

My korean friend Winny =)

Following that, I joined the korean for their party hehehehe...interesting pple...funny people...and also a chance for me to make use of my korean language haha!

Following that, they went to this japanese restaurant to have dinner...but I was already very hungry...so I went to eat before joining them...


She is a teacher back in korea...



Notice the hairband? hahaha she says that its famous korean hairband made for world cup...



The one on the right is the funniest and cutest among all...I couldnt stop laughing with all her action hahaha



One pretty and lucky korean who gets to take photo with him...so lucky..



I think she looks like singaporean instead of korean...dont u tink so?


It was definitely fun hanging out with them...and then it was time to say good bye...sobz...a group photo with them and after which we left....


To be continued...

No comments: