it was time to head back to xuan yun house...The following day, we went to this temple which is a well known yue lau temple in taiwan...This temple is supposed to help to bless us with good luck for love matters hahaha...hope it helps :P
Anyway, the sun was crazy...because I move around in my friend's bike and with that crazy weather, I was feeling sick although it was only like my 3rd day in Taiwan...I am not sure if it was also partly because of the fact that I did not have enough rest, I felt really sick after we visit this temple and even went to the pharmacy to buy an anti-cold tablet...hoping that it can save me from cold...
Following that, we went to have some pasta because xuan yun can sense that I am not into taiwanese food...Ok, for the past 2 days, we had food from the nite market...Actually, its not that I dont like Taiwanese food...I admit that I dont like some of them...but not all...but that is mainly because it is really greasy...imagine having all deep fried food for all your meals? How unhealthy can that be? And sometimes I feel that it is more unhealthy than fast food in singapore...
Anyway, something about the pasta...hmmm it does taste a bit chinese...and I din manage to eat half of those...I think it was partly because ofthe fact that it taste a bit wierd due to the chinese taste that was incorporated into the pasta...and actually, like what I said, I was already unwell...that's why I had problem eating it...
Anyway, that very night, I felt really sick...I was wondering to myself...oh my!!! Dont tell me I am going to die in taiwan hahaha...yes, that's a pessimistic thought...but it really sucks when u are really quite sick in a foreign country...and the worst thing is that, xuan yun thought that I was like kicking a big fuss about being sick...and object me from seeing doctor. I guess it is also because of the fact that she seldom fall sick...tat's why she cant understand
After having a sleepless night, the very next day, I told xuan yun i need a doctor...and...we went out to see doctor...
Guess what?! All close!!! Because they have like 4 days of holiday because of dumpling festival...what the hell?! I felt really unlucky...and luckily I bought a travel insurance before leaving sg...thanks to val who insist a travel insurance is a must...and...my friend then told me that worst come toworst, we may need to go to the hospital to see a doctor!!! How scary...o ya, before hand, i went to this pharmacy and bought a thermometer...my main objective is to confirm that i am sick..and yes, the thermometer measures 38.5!!! Ah!!!
While making our way to hospital, i saw this clinic which is still open...lucky for me, i went to the clinic to see a doctor...and that day was spent...sleeping...and eating porridge...sucks right??? By the way, i hate porridge..
After one day of rest...and after my persistance of drinking coconut water, despite the fact that it cost like 5 bucks for one stupid coconut over there, i find that it was all worthwhile cos i miraculously recovered after one day hahahahah...and I am able to go out again :D
To be continued..
No comments:
Post a Comment