Sunday, July 29, 2007

Went to visit my both Ah ma today..and i haven been touching my fyp for a while arghhh...I shall do that tomorrow...

Anyway, hmm I think I didnt really mention about my grandma before...hmm basically i am much closer to my paternal side grandma...as compared to the maternal one..there is another whom i am closed to..but she left us since I was in sec 3...My paternal grandma is one of the rare nice grandma who does not practise favouritism...although some pple say she does, as in, she is still very nice to the rest, but she is nicest to our family...as in my dad's family...

Since june, I have been going to n fro to visit her at her home in tampines or GH, cos she is in GH for a while...and her condition doesnt seem to get better...to a certain extend, whenever i see her, it reminds me of my dad...and I be really sad after that...so there were times where i dont feel like visiting her...to avoid to be reminded of unhappy stuff...

There were some ocassion where I almost broke into tears but i choose to hold back my tears...till today...I cant hold back n a few teardrop roll down my eyes...sobz...but i still try to hold back...cos i dont wan others to c me crying...

Anyway, life seems to be so vulnerable...and it upsets me to a certain extend...:( but at the same time, it also shows the love and concern one has for the other..and it kinda warm my heart...

No comments: