My sin ming ah ma passed away today...actually I am not really sad..cos mmm maybe because we are not very close...and another thing is that, I think she had a good life...cos she is 93years old this year...so...I feel that, she had a long and great life...
Was supposed to do my fyp today...but before I can do it, I had to go to the wake...came back cos the report is due in like 2 days time..and I kNow the need to buck up...so I came back...from just now till now, I have yet to start writing...and its 9pm already!! I need to sleep late today I guess...That day, BG said that his interest is to study, my god! I wonder if that is really true...hahaha...if it is, I hope I can have such an interest too hahahaha!! Cos if so, I wont feel so sick about FYP..
Anyway, gonna to jiayou and jiayou...hehehehehe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment