Andy and Val..
The drinks for the nite...I din know that champagne can make me high...i always thought that champagne are just some juice-like stuff which is quite light...din know that it was 13 percent!
N then, we got some new stuff hahaha...which allow us to take some funny photos with it hahahaha
N my turn...hahaha...
But they insist I dont look like a devil lidat...so therefore...hahaha...hmmm another post...of a devilMuch better right??? =)
N then, there was another "devil" who insisted that she cant fit into a devil kind of image...and that she is more of a angel ahahahaha...
N then...Val...with Jiayi hahaha...
The girls who were there that night =)
A kiss from Cindy...muacks! =) hahaha to mark the end of the night =)
It was already abt 2am...Jiayi wanted to go to Zouk to find her friend...and I decided to follow her....and guess what? I had a couple more drinks...which made me..less high for some reasons hahaha...so in the same nite, i drank heneiken, champagne and some hard liquor mixed green tea...which explains why i am only up at 230pm today :P O ya, i really hate my black hair..ahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment