The world is really small...one of my friend's father actually works in the company which I used to work in...the company that I love the most so far...Keppel FELS hahaha..Since I used to be the tech support, to be exact, the helpdesk, therefore, I know quite a lot of people there although I only worked for like 6mths...and her dad's name happen to ring the bell...Being someone, who used to be known for good memory, I am a bit bu gan yuan when i couldnt remember how her dad looks like, cos the name tells me that I know him, it kinda bother me when i realised that i cant remember that person's face haha...Cos i think at times, its like that, there are certain things which u feel u ought to kNow, but if u dont, then u are pissed with yourself...anyway, since I am determine to remember his face, i went around asking my friends to describe how he looks like although my friend already did so...but i failed to remember...sob sob...
In the 'journey" of tryin to remember my friend's dad's face, I am reminded of the happy days in FELS...sighz..those were the days hahaha...although I wont say that I am not someone who is very popular in a group, but I gotta say that I am grateful for being once in a clique with this group of nice people...who are indeed the most fun and the nicest to hang out with....even though I am more of the extra in there haha..this is because these people are really fun..they work hard and play hard...the most memorable clubbing times were spent wif them...there were ktv times too..
Perhaps, I wasnt a too hardworking person in office, cos from what I remember, some of the time were spent walking around talking to other people as well...oops..hahaha...I think I spent at least 1 hour a day walking around to talk to people..hahaha...but hey, that is part of my job too! Cos my job is to solve people's problem...computer issues...
I remember that there was a period of time where my colleague Julie was on study leave...Although I am not obliged to do so, cos my main chores is to answer phone calls and emails and do remote access of people's pc..or to reset password and etcs, but I decided to walk around to serve people...cos I love to meet people and talk to them hahaha...Frankly speaking, during that phase of my life, I feel really happy to see people happy when I solve their problem for them hehe...
Besides that, there were also
Time flies...3 yrs has past! N now, I am no longer a young kid sobz..hahaha..but the memory with these people is still deeply etched in my heart hahaha..cos those were the days where I am close to no worries =) Hope that in my new job to come, I will meet nice people like them once again =)
N Ya, I saw this in Ah Huey's blog..so I copied Ah Huey and Lester and did this test..and this is my result..hahaha
| YOUR DATING REPORT CARD: | |
| Category | Grade |
| Flirting | A |
| Physical | B |
| Emotional | A |
| Your Average Dating Grade: A | |
| 'What is your Dating Grade?' at QuizGalaxy.com | |
No comments:
Post a Comment