I dont know if I am having the PMS ing thing now, I just feel bloody sian..a bloody shrewed life...
A boring sch life...
A stupid disgusting project to complete...
A no life life...
A pest-attracting sa la aura
A poor life
sob sob sob...
Anyway, there's another thing I wanna say...
I seriously believe that guys should learn to respect girls..I hate guys sometimes..really hate them like nobody business! Some people just dont know how to respect girls..I dont care what u wanna do, if u think u are looking for some ONS or what so ever, u should jolly well go to some nightclub and look for one! Not to target anyone you see! Dont u know what is basic respect! N i am saying guys in general! Besides that, for those guys who thinks u are close to some girls...dont assume that people treat u as best friends if people never mention it before...and friends is all about give and take, not take only...if you think u are only willing to give, what makes u tink that u can earn urself a very good friend? Unless that very good friend is some fairy...who is here to be ur guardian angel..about good friends, its not about money(although i am so damn bloody poor now sob sob) its more about sincerity my dear! Sincerity is something that is out from ur heart, not from your mouth...
You can pretend to be sincere...cos sometimes life is about pretending...sadly...I think it is...NTU make me see the ugly truth of pretentious human nature...anyway, back to sincerity...its like...if you are not sincere to your friend, no matter how u pretend u are, if u are not, then u are not...you know why? because...because...u are not able to sustain ur pretentious sincerity...like...for example...because this person is of some use to you...so u pretend to be nice, or rather, u are nice to this person...as in try to be nice..but...overtime, because this is just not you, so u give urself away...or rather...i think whoever reads this will agree with me...u can tell this person is sincere to you or not...its not spoken words, but its the action and behaviour that make u see it...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment