Lately have been mahjong-ing quite a lot hahahaa...to be exact, ever since my birthday, I always come in touch with Mahjong..and I am glad that it has been quite cooperative these days =) Well, I been winning lol..but not a lot though..n for some reason, I always win 40 bucks..regardless of how big or how small I play...
FYP sucks as usual..or should I say that I been giving myself too much pressure? I dont know..anyway, although Prof Yow told me that he thinks what I did was not bad and that I have passed the passing mark last monday, but I still hope to do more..but I am happy =)))
However, I personally think that I haven advance much since then...arghz...3 weeks to report deadline..and I told prof yow that I will show it to him 2 weeks before submission hahahah...
Anyway, I also receive one more present from Val, Cindy, Rina and Andy...its a guess watch =) The sweet val told me that they got that watch cos she hear me saying that my watch strap spoil already..and actually I was sad about that strap thingy for quite some time...however, I already replace the strap some time back..=) Anyway, she didnt know about it and got me a brand new watch from guess that kinda resembles my old watch...Feel happy plus paiseh at the same time...how I wish that I can pamper my friends with equally expensive gifts soon...sighz...
Mooncake festival is coming! That day we told Cindy that her mum's mooncake was delicious...and guess what? Her mum is making for us =) sO Nice hehehehe..
Time to do some work...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment