Sunday, September 09, 2007












Time flies, its sunday already! Without me realising, its been 1 mth since school reopen...fast isnt it? Been doing fyp report...and fyp report again...and I have yet to reach the finishing stage...argh...I need to speed up...I always thought that I can finish within a few days...but I think I have been spending quite a lot of time on the report...and I am only nearly 40 pages through the report...content page is not up...list of figures is not up...sighz...I need to jiayou!!! N i finally decided to put my project to a hault at the moment...cos its more important to finish the report first!


The reason for me being unproductive is because I am always out on weekend...I need a break badly!! Hahaha...school is drowning me!!! But on the other hand, I am glad that I still managed to get some things done yesterday...and here I am, trying to get things done today...Went for a short gathering with some friends last friday at this place called Fisherman Wharf...the food is not fantastic hahahaha..

Before heading down to fisherman wharf, I bought some cupcakes...=D Well, seems like pastries are the in thing these days...from donut to cupcakes...and guess what? I love all these sinful food...I categorise them as happy food =) Actually I was supposed to buy a cake to celebrate someone's birthday...but I couldnt get a decent looking cake which is cheap...and then, Xiaoxian told me that there are cupcakes..and maybe we can buy cupcakes instead...I wasnt planning to buy cupcake...cos cakes seems nicer...cupcake to me, is more like muffins lol...anyway, after seeing those cuppy cakes, I couldnt resist it..and I bought them hahahaha...they look so nice =) With my poor skills, mayb they look ok only hahahaha






Anyway, here are the september babies lol...btw, do you all know who is the one on the right? Any idea???




Give you some clue if u dont...she is my childhood idol :D Any idea??? =)


I think most of you know la...lol...Xu meijing lor..hahahaha...hmm anyway, for those of you who dont know...I quite like her when i was very young...probably when I was 12 years old lidat...the reason why i like her a lot was because of one of her songs called zhi shi zhe ren sheng...its just this life(direct translation) , but I met her when I was 15...haaha...she is generally a very humble and nice person...and she even agreed to come out for dinner with us...so u can tell that she is really nice...=) anyway...with me being older now, I see her more like a friend...or rather, someone who used to play an important role in my life...I remember that she even bought me stuff from overseas! N that was a touching move...do hope to see her back in the singing industry one day...


A photo of me and her...damn, I look fat when i am beside her..sob sob..
N so, who is this guy? He is also one of those I met many years ago during her events..actually I cant remember how I know him, I just remember him as the uniform guy hahaha :P N now, he has changed to be a grown up guy hahaha...oops I sound as though I am much older than him...but hey, I am not hahaha...anyway, its great to see him again early this year...cos its been very long since I last met him...still a nice guy..



The one in white is Merisa...she is nice to hang out with..cos we can talk about anything under the sun lol =)

N it was a wonderful friday nite =)

Went to watch 881 today, I must say I love Roystan Tan's movie...its really nice...hahaha..and I believe there are some things that can be analysed from this movie...remember that I took this understanding chinese cinema module like 1.5yrs ago? I wonder how my teacher will analyse this movie...I am sure that the chicken has some underlying meaning..but not sure what it is...cos I am a poor movie analyser hahaha...I am better with songs =) It's time to do fyp report..shall update one of my so call poem soon lol

No comments: