After the rain comes the sunshine :) :) :) hehehe...Today meiying came back from Korea and guess what? She managed to help me get some of my laneige stuff...me = happy..super happy can! Hahaha..because I save hell lot from all these buying lol...ah, I simply love laneige hehehe..and of course, I love Meiying for buying so much for me at such a cheap price hehehe...and guess what? I got lots and lots of free gift!!! Woohoo, the kind of free gift that u will only get if u spend more than 150 in sg lol..but well, hahaha..I much lesser than tt hahahaha...buying two eye cream and 2 mask...which would cost me more than 200 bucks in sg, n without much free gift..and these items can last me at least a yr =) Take a look man!!! Ah!! I am super duper happy cum excited while I share my happiness with u hehehe
First of all, usually when Meiying goes overseas, she never fails to give us free food hehehe...she said this is called Mochi..but when I look at the wrapper, it reads chal dok koo kee(where koo kee = cookie, because some korean words are translated from english words

N then, it was this paper bag that got me all excited hahaha!!!

Everyone knows that I am a mask-freak, as in I love mask, especially those from Laneige hahahaha...if Yvonne reads this, I think she will faint hahaha...cos my life seems to be all over laneige hahahaha...
Look look look! Take a peep and see whats inside :D Even the paper bag looks good, white and pink! My god!!! I am losing control hahahaha!!! PS: sorry for that messiness hahaha
Tell me if u believe a not, the photo below shows all the free gift I got from Laneige, all thanks to Meiying. As for the two missing item, I give it to liying, cos liying wanted it =)
Before u conclude that thats all I have gotten for my freebies, please wait a minute, there is this also!!! A card holder! Even the cover looks so cute, my god hahahah
N the things I wanted to getis actually those below and I got so many hahaha..its all damn worth, I am so happy hahaha..lalalala =) I wanna be a korean!!! Ah!!hahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment