Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Guess what? Hehe...been secretly looking for jobs *winks* and I am secretly rejoicing because of this...I cant wait till the days to the end of my misery hahahaha..yes, its such a torture...really a torture!!!N i hate my school hahahaha...


Been rotting in the electronics lab and trying to do this stupid lab which has consumed most of my time for the past 2 weeks or so...and the main reason is because I dont have the slightest idea to do the lab...if not for my friends who were kind enough to share their codes with me...and their explaination, I guess I will still be super lost and clueless in whatever I am doing...sighz, what to do? there are surely things in life that you cant excel in...and I am glad that the thing i cant excel in is engineering related stuff hahahaha...cos it has never been playing a huge role in my life...and i seriously wont want it to play a huge role in my life :P



Circuit makes my life dizzy, signals doesnt fit into my world at all...dear circuits and signals, please stay away from me hahahaha...just look at the picture below...how disgusting can it get, my gosh, i feel like puking!!!Hahaha


To a certain extend, i feel that we can try toput in some effort in the things we are doing...however, there are really some stuff that is beyond our capability...for me, the thing above is something, which i cant do...
Back to my job search issue...searching for job has been so far interesting...but i am becoming more confused...on this hand, i seriously wish to stay away from what i have studied even though it is supposed to be a very versatile degree that can land me in lots of technical job, with not too bad a pay...but i shall not surrender because of money...i shall not shall not shall not lol...yet on the other hand...I am not sure how well i will be accepted in the non technical job...hard isnt it...dear god, please allow me to get the job i want hehehe...

No comments: