Friday, October 19, 2007

AHHH!!! I am back to my salmon sashimi craves again help!!! All because of kbox!!! Ah!!! Hahaha...As mentioned in the previous post, it was kbox 5th anniversary and I went kbox wif a few peeps...and last night, I was already suffering from the *salmon_sashimi_addict syndrome* (T_T) I was talking to Xiaoxian..about how much I feel like eating sashimi again..cos its the first time ever, to eat sashimi like nobody's business without even considering the price...n xiaoxian was so nice that she say if I wish to go today(which is the last day of the promo), she will feng pei...
With that, I tried to lure waipeng along..hehe..but failed..cos she was supposed to meet her friend..who just came back to town...and so, was thinking mayb I will still go ahead with xx since I have no nite lecture for the first time on thursday..and it seems that god is giving me yet another opportunity to consume more sashimi hehehe...
However!! Yes. however, hates however!! For some reasons, I started to sneeze badly in lecture...till my head start to feel a little heavy..sighz...usually I do sneeze la, but today or rather, since yesterday, I been sneezing more than usual...
So with that, my plan to go kbox today is cancelled...Me=Saded, sobz sobz sobz...my salmon sashimi *weeps*
Here's some random photo I took 2 days ago...surprisingly, not photos of me and my friends..but photo of food...cos no one was interested hahaha...it was pretty much of a food oriented day hahahaha
The plate of sashimi *weeps again* , which was originially filled up to the edge of the plate before waipeng and I start eating...

N then, it was the green thing, which meiying said was wakame...one of my favourite...and some prawns and salad...on a side note, the prawn was okay only...not very fresh...

N it was after 1.5 hours of food digging that we, the hungry and greedy pple stop eating...hahaha...with all the left over...n ya, like what mag said, the dessert was nice too...I so the miss the buffet sobz

PS: Dear salmon sashimi, I miss you (sobz)

No comments: