Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Finally!!! The long awaited last birthday present of the year came today...2 months passed my birthday hahahaha...number1 has heard my rants..and here it comes =)



Number 1 told me the other day that she already mail out the present...however, till yesterday, I did not receive the present yet...Frankly speaking, I am not really that anxious to get that present...but I am afraid that it would be lost somewhere...and since number 1 told me that she got me abercrombie stuff, so how can I allow this expensive present to be lost in the mail? Anyway, I told number 1 that I did not receive and she was angry hahahhaa...because she paid more to make it an express mail and it was still delayed for more than a week...*shakes head*



Following that, I gave Singpost a ring...and guess what? They say that it was a failed attempt and thats it...gosh, how efficient can they be? Failed attempt without any slip to inform us..and informed me that the parcel is sitting at paya lebar post office...but luckily, they were quick to offer another delivery at a date of my convenience..which was today...and i finally received it...




What could be inside this parcel...which looks unattractive?*beams* hehehehe.





2 abercrombie!! =) One for me and one for Ah siang(my cousin), whose birthday was in august too...cant blame number 1, number 1 keep saying that the post office this and that, so she can only send out now..blah blah blah lol...

N finally, a close up shot for my abercrombie...anyway, I am glad that number 1 bought me this, not because its abercrombie...I am not a materialistic woman ok? Let me tell u why =)


Some time back, I told number 1 before that I like long and slim looking polo-tee...and she suggested that I should get an abercrombie...but I said I was too poor...one day, number 1 and me was planning to go out together ( it was during that time when she came back sg for a while). Number 1 bought us 3 abercrombie t shirts...which look fantastic, and I have a fake abercrombie that I bought for 18 dollars hahaha...and again, I bought that because I like the cutting...anyway, before I wanted to go out, number 1 saw the fake abercrombie and number 1 almost fainted hahaha...cos both number 1 and number 3 all wears real abercrombie if they ever wanna wear abercrombie...therefore, she was totally disgusted with the fake abercrombie...and she ask me why on earth would someone wear a fake abercrombie when they own real abercrombie...to me, seriously, it doesnt make a difference..I wore what I feel like wearing...but the moral of the story is, I am happy that number 1 take note of what I like =)



Yesterday nite, I also went ktv with a few of my kaki...kbox is having offer!!! Til the 18th =) Its 5++ for ktv only and its 14++ for buffet plus ktv...at first, when i suggested buffet, since we never try before..and since the original price was 23++, everyone was skeptical about it, including myself hahaha...However, when we saw the spread, we were sure that buffet was the right choice...

For the first time ever, nobody was interested in singing hahaha...everyone was busily eating...even though this promotion only allow us to sing for 2.5 hours...hahaha..nobody care...nobody even bother to order the drink..cos we were too busy with the food keke...however, a good thing was that, all was contented...and all was so fulll till we feel like vomitting hehehe...

No comments: