Friday, October 26, 2007
Ah!!!I think my neighbours are freaking rich, damn it! Today, after n weeks of going to lab on wed and fri just to do the stupid labs...is the first day where i can have the leisure of staying at home and rot..but to my dismay, i heard annoying drilling sounds few minutes after i turn on my laptop...grrrr, i sometimes hope that there is some law which states that one cant drill his house within like 1 yr or something...REALLY!!! Because, I remember that about 4-5 months ago, there was this massive drilling session...I was sleeping in number 1's room then came drilling downstairs...n then drilling upstairs, what the hell!!! I thought that I am save from the drilling, but looks like i am so wrong!!! They are drilling again!!!!I cant believe it! N on and off, they also do a little bit of drilling here n there...are they so damn rich to change their whatever once every few months? I really dont understand! AHH!!! Why cant I have some peace at home..sobz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment