Sunday, October 28, 2007

I am extremely tired!! Hahaha...I never fail to feel tired during the time of the month. Anyway, hmm I think another reason is because I been sleeping at 12+ during most of the days...except for yesterday...which explains why I am tired at 1.57am now hahaha...
Anyway, though I am tired, I am here to blog about the event I attended today!!!Because if I dont blog today, I will be too lazy to blog tomorrow hahaha...anyway, the event is non other than the Singapore Hit Awartds 2007

I didnt buy that ticker :P It so happen that Xiaoxian got this free ticket from her friend, and I became the beneficiary of the ticket lol...:) Many thanks to Xiaoxian for inviting me to watch with her =) Super appreciate :) The dumb me forgot to bring my camera, so I shall wait for xiaoxian to send me some photos to upload, but cos we were sitting very far away, so its hard for us to take nice close up shots...

Ok, back to the award...for those of you who follows entertainment news as close as I do, you should know that not many singers turn up for this year's hit awards...where people say that it was because there were some erm more grand award ceremony else where...The singer who were present, those I know includes Cai Min Yu, Stefanie Sun, Angela Chang, Su Yong Kang, Mi Lu Bing, Fang Da Tong, Ting Zhu, Tank, Chen Wei Lian and Fei Lun Hai!! Hahaha...So you can see how little that is...n there was this other malaysian guy called jie han or something, cant remember his name..he was there too..

Looking at this list of people, although it seems to be quite a lot, but come to think of it, its still quite little for an award ceremony..The entire thing lasted till 12am, listen, 12am, thats madness isnt it? Anyway, I feel that its due to some of the unecessary stuff that was present in the ceremony that made it so long...

I cant remember exactly how many award did Fei Lun Hai win, at least 3? Anyway, tonight was pretty much of a fei lun hai night hahaha...whenever fei lun hai come out, or whenever the camera is on fei lun hai, there were endless screaming... this was especially significant when the screen shows wu chun, the super heart throb hahaha...............I always thought that the second most popular should be wang da dong, but looks like I am wrong...the second more popular seems to be yan ya lun...If I didnt remember wrongly, they won a top ten song award(with that song called ai dao), they won a all arounded artiste award(which means that they excelled in acting and singing and etcs) and one mary chia dont know what award...I do find it a bit lame to have the nokia awards ang singtel vibe award...its ok for them to award, but somehow, we dont really understand how do they give out these awards...as in, base on what do they give out this award? We were all lost...

Tank won 3 awards too, namely the singtel vibe, nokia ringtone and the top ten song award, all for the song zhuan shu tian shi...and like what I mention earlier, I dont really understand what these awards are about...N so, he sang his Zhuan Shu tian shi...Tank also did a couple of SHE song which was quite nice...:) It was a pity that SHE did not come, cos they won like at least 3 awards...

Besides that, another singer who won a lot of award had to be Angela...She herself mentioned that she was on the stage for 4 times...For the best female singer..(which I feel should go to Stefanie), for the all arounded artiste, top ten song as well as the courts mtv award(which i dont know what is that exactly about) I remember that her singing was not really good...but today seems ok...but still, I think the best female singer award is more suitable for Stefanie in my point of view hehehe...Anyway...Angela was quite well dressed today...she even made the effort to change 2 sets of clothes, where the second set was really nice...and I think I see the change in her...from a very cute girl in MVP show, to this lady who somehow looks mature...and I seriously think that she is very pretty :)

Lastly, there was our very own Stefanie Sun...I must admit that, the best thing I had tonight was to be able to listen to her sing Wo Huai Nian De, live :) N I am also really happy that Wo Huai Nian de win like 4 awards today!! Hahaha...from the most long lived song in the 933 chart, to the top ten songs, to the best composer for Lee Si Song...and another one I forgot...but well well well, the song is just simply fantastic :D Too bad Stefanie didnt sing ku chi ku chi today...because she said she was not feeling well...

Other than that, Weilian also 2 songs...its nice :D N the other singer, Fang Da tong, which I thought was ok too...I always thought that Ai ai ai, was Lee Hom's song...until today then I realised that its this Fang Da Tong guy song...Rina was doing catering for this event...and she said Fang Da Tong looks like my poly classmate Yangyi close up...come to think of it, yes, I think Yangyi does resemble him :P

The other singers were Cai Min You who sang wo ke yi,a song that I kinda like...hehehe... and Ting Zhu and this the other malaysian guy who I am not very familiar with hehe..and thats all I can remember about the event today hahahah...

A few guest said that they were sick...and I wonder if they spread the virus or what..hahaha, cos I felt sick straight after the award ceremony...boo! I hope I wont get sick tomorrow, cos I can feel that I am getting sore throat...and a little fever symptom, may sickness stay away from me...

Ok, time to sleep...hehehe...

No comments: