Boohoo, I am getting stress hahahaha...shucks, exams are 3 weeks away!!! N I haven start any revision yet, and I haven did my FYP demo yet...arghz...hahahha...
Anyway, having note that I need to buck up, I therefore decided that I should go to school..to try do my FYP...however, yes always got however right? Haiz, I did not managed to do...I think I am lousy...hahaha...to be exact, should be lazy, not lousy...but den again, nothing much achieved...sighz...ok la, mian qiang got something...and that something is...I just mmm go back and borrow one book and take some photos ahahahaa...
Saw Chee keat in school...and I actually make use of that N95 phone to take photo...its 5 megapixel! Hahaha...for now, I think I dont have the luxury to buy such a good phone...anyway, I am holding to this phone for a while...because the super duper nice Prof Yow lend me this phone to do testing(ps: the testing is not related to the camera function hahahah)...hehehe...

Anyway, here's a photo with cheekeat...did u see a mic on the left? Hahaha...there is a filming in school! Guess what filming is that ? hehehehe...

TaDa!!Hahaha...its that new show, which erm I cant rem the name, only know got the word yummy yummy hahahaha...where they will make a trip to schools to introduce nice food in school...so I went to take picture with them....

Maybe some people may think that I am crazy over a lot of stars..but..mmm not really la, hahaha...especially for sg...like among the 7 princess, I think I like Felicia the most...cos she is really pretty...n how could i miss the chance to take photo with her!!Hahaha...so here's a photo with her...damn...I think my head looks big besides hers..but I kinda like this photo la hehehe...
Anyway, mag also took photos with them hehehehe...here goes..

Too bad we didnt have the chance to take photo with Dasmond...cos it was quite hot...and they are on and off filming...so we went off le...hahaha...but I thought Dasmond looks good today hahaha...
No comments:
Post a Comment