I think I am ultra wierd hahaha...I was supposed to be very tired..in fact, I WAS tired, but somehow, after I reach home, I din sleep cos I din wanna miss all my favourite tv show...yes, I love monday variety show...to be precise, sg variety show kekeke...from the bai jia le, to that hey gorgeous show...all the shows I like hahahaha...and after that was the 9pm show which was ok too...
Before me realising, it was 10+ and I decided to hit the sheets...but...after struggling for like 1 hour, i know I cant sleep, I dont know why...the wierd me, always have sleeping problem whenever I sleep very little the day before...and I wasnt feeling happy, dont know why...hahahaa...so here I am, blogging my time away...I think I need to record some lecture video into mp3 so that I can fall asleep easier on such days...especially that comp archi subject hahaha...
O ya, before I end my entry, I wanna say some fair words for 933...I do agree that 933 put in loads of effort o hold a music award ceremony...but, they seriously shouldnt point fingers at the local singer..I feel that, yes, sometimes its sad that small country like us are always forgotten...or not taken into account whenever we hold awards like this...especially when most of the artiste are not singaporean...and especially when singapore market is so small, it makes things harder...and I guess, being the organiser, 933 must have put on tonnes of effort...However, be it whether the artiste is patriotic, or is the artiste money conscious...either day, i think maybe fingers shouldnt be point on singers...for the sake of building rapport with the artiste...perhaps they have already contain this disappointment in them for too long that made them upset...enough to say things so straightforward(which is very unlike us...who always try to make things less ugly)...but when this is said...i think they have to face very huge consequences...
I am thinking in the point of view of a record company la...if people say something which i dont like to hear about my artiste...I may just tell them that my artiste wont attend their program anymore...as in, if things are really ugly la...so...if possible...dont jeopardise the relationship lor...its sad to see articles on the newspaper for the past few days...
May 933 get over all these soon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment