Anyway, I was again very busily rushing report...and this time round, it was two report in a goal...and I am seriously impressed by my ability to do two reports in a night, to be exact should be 2 days(not including the time spent in lab)...of course, I have to give thanks to those, who has helped me a lot in the report...and the most credit goes to Russell and Mag...hahaha...especially Mag Dearie, I wonder how I can survive through this sem without your presence...oops...sounds a bit mushy...but then, I mean it!! Thanks a million for all the help given =)
Anyway, I think time flies! Without me realising it, my term break has come to an end...and damn it, nothing achieved!!! Every single sem's term break pass by with me saying that I will catch up during term break, but nothing achieved..arghz...however I hope that time will continue to go pass rapidly for the next 2 months...hahaha...and I shall say bye bye to my 'dearest' NTU hahaha...anyway, I also grab a few photos for Cheer Chen Concert from Xiaoxian...I seriously think that these photos are so so so nicely taken!! Xiaoxian is so pro!!
This first photo is how she looks like when the concert first started...dont know why, I think I quite like this photo..=) Its looks dreamy to me,I dont kNow why...
N here's another one..she is so cool..
N the no-more-encore-pls last photo hahaha
By the way, the nice tutor, me also bought a children's day present for my tutee hehehe...I think she is a cute little girl..from the look on the face, u can tell how much she loves this mushroom =)
Lastly, something interesting on her hand hahaha..
N we are all made in singapore hahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment