
Looking at the photos, u can tell how fair was I being seated hahaha..but i dont really mind cos I din pay for it :P and to me, I just wanna listen to her sing...just as simple as that...
N as usual, my concert kaki of the day, "Meiying" hahaha...well, this is our third concert of the year!!! Lol..first was fish leong, then SHE and now its cheer chen hahah
The concert started with very slow song...1st slow song was ok..then came the 2nd, 3rd and etcs...I can sense my eyelid getting a little heavy hahaha...I am not trying to be bad here...neither am I criticizing about her singing, in fact, I have to say that she is one of the best singers I know..but perhaps I wasnt too familiar...and the songs were mainly slow, plus her soothing voice, it makes me a bit sleepy...and she also doesnt interact with the audience at first...therefore making me a little unused to the ambience hahaha...I was so worried that Meiying might find it boring..but luckily she didnt...
Before I knew it, the concert suddenly turned very rock and hip, which was something good! Hahaha...everyone was standing on the chair! And there is this very big sign showing zhan(stand in chinese) to ask the people behind to stand up...so everyone stand up..initially on the floor, then on the chair...and it was damn cool, having everyone to stand on the chair to cheer and stuff hehehe...
I din manage to capture any pictures of the band, but they look cool too...among all is this guy who is with the piano thingy...i cant remember the name of that musical instrument,anyway, he looks like a pinocho(how to spell man hahaha) to me...lol...and there was a full of expression drummer, a super action pact guitarist hahaha...and some others who do not have any stun hahaha
However, after much standing, my legs cant take it...so I had to step down a while to rest...and stand up again...Meiying did the same hahaha...leaving us so so so so so tired...lol
Then we hear her announce that it was the last song...so I forced Meiying to take another nice looking photo with me..hahahaha...as u can see, we look happy that the concert is ending..not because it is not nice, but we were so tired to stand up n sit down...so many times!! hahaha...
Before u even make a guest, I shall tell u that, its all thanks to this person in the picture, the one with the hands up...he is holding onto a taiwan flag, therefore I think he is from taiwan...but he is really very very enthu!!!Leading all the encore sessions!
Anyway, the answer is....
5!!!!
5 Freaking times!!!N the conceet only ended at like 1120!!! The most worth concert I have ever been to seriously..hahaha...and during the last time, when that guy made another successful encore attempt, I can tell that Meiying was going to faint hahahaha...
N cos we tot that it could be the last song, I dragged Meiying all the way to the front to watch it hehehehe...we were in the middle, therefore allowing me to take these photoshahaha..however cos my camera is not those professional camera, all photos werent clear...the problem with digital zoom sighz...
Anyway, to sum up, I think this concert is not bad..I love it because it is not really commercialised...especially those songs...simply simple but nice...and her voice is just fantastic...and her concert is so different from those commercialised idol concert...I am so inpired! LOL...time to sleep...
No comments:
Post a Comment