Thursday, October 25, 2007

Hoho, the sky seems a little bit brighter today =) With that, I wanna share this little story...


I have repeatedly talk about my bad experience with my lab...all the whinning and stuff...and today, I finally managed to finish my presentation today! =) Actually the main reason for the whinning is because, I am lousy with hardware programming...and to be frank, I actually broke down again, yet again in school because of my incapability...hahaha...I think the amount of tears I have shed because of this school can be measured by litres!!! Everyone did more than me.initially I had hell lot of problem to fulfill even the basic requirement..but I am glad that I did fulfill in the end...and while others move on to do their enhancement, I was tempted...who wont wanna do better and score better for their project, u tell me? But anyway, I gave up doing enhancement...I was quite worried because all the others handed in earlier or did additional stuff...except me...but I was sure that I have done enough for a normal grade...and earlier on, I was reading this 吴淡如book which says




如果没有期望就不会失望。。。。还有。。。百分之92的烦恼是无谓的。。。意思是。。。你在烦恼的东西都是不会发生的。。。他只会让你心情沉重罢了


Actually this book made up of different short story, focusing on different points..for the first point, its trying to say that, if we dont expect too much, then we wont be too disappointed either...like for example, if i have been expecting an A for my project, then if I get a B, i will probably be feeling totally thrashed...but if I dont expect, then if I really get an A, its a bonus, but even if I dont, I wont be too upset...



About the worrying point...it says that most of our worries are things that wont come true. For example, when person A takes a plane, he is worried about the plane crashing...but what is the percentage of an air crash? So this is about the worrying part...it doesnt apply solely to taking plane, but things like your school work, your personal life, every single thing!!! The bottom line is, we should learn to take things at stride..and your life will be beautiful =)


Talking about beautiful things, we had a uni outing yesterday hehehe...actually I didnt really wanna go for the outing at first...because my assignment, the one I was accessed today was giving me big big problem...and today, being the oral assessment makes me worried...but I went..on the account that mag keep asking me to go, and in order to make sure that I can go without being worried about my project, she actually helped me a lot for this project...which I really appreciate....=) Not forgetting the word 你可以的。。 Thanks mag mag..hahaha




Anyway, the outing was mainly due to the reason that our dear friend bingjin is getting ROM!! Yet another friend getting ROM...and i feel ashamed hahahaha...other people are on their way to marriage..but me...sob sob....空窗...extreme sobz hahahaha...but well, we shall just let nature take its course

Anyway, some photos to show u hehehehe...


Firstly, mag mag and ah huey in school...Mag is really well dress yesterday...never see her without specs in school hehehe...

N then, the three of us...hahaha..while waiting for waikeat, we were busily taking photos!!! Hahahah...however, ah huey has bad skills :P 自拍失败。。。

Another 自拍attempt



But my stupid hand...covered my hair lol...anyway, can u tell that we are trying to sabo ah huey...make him big head..hahahaha..大头大头下雨不愁。。。ok...if ah huey sees this, he will most prob kill me hahahahahaha :PN den a shot with my and ah huey...but still, I still trying to sabo him with his face appearing bigger hahahhahaa

Ok, here comes a series of night photos....



On the left is Bingjin, the girl getting married, and christabel...I must say that although christabel is not someone i always hang out with in the uni, in fact the hang out time is very little, but she is someone who makes me happy..dont kNow why, perhaps its her friendliness and truthfulness that makes her happy to be with..not forgetting her comments, which is most of the time humourous hahaha
Ah huey and peiling....two smarties...


3 girls...ok i know i look ugly in this photo fat and just not nice...

The two funny and cute girls...with their funny face lol...so cute =)

Love this photo the most...there are a lot of dark dark photos which i need to try do something abt it..


The three sporty funny girls hehehe


Taking photo even on the move...tsk tsk hahahaha



The thing about me is that I always like to give funny suggestions hahhaa..and here's a star with our leg...a bit off alignment, but its damn hard to take lor!!! hahahaha...Can u identify who are the three?


A bigger star!!! With all the girls unite hahahaha...


A dark group photo...arghz...my camera sucks haahah

Thats all!!

No comments: