Tuesday, October 09, 2007

I cant believe it, my FYP is back to haunt me again :( ;( :( hahaha...cos I didnt did the tidying and here I am, faced with a problem in the code...getting stupid functions to work the way I want, sighz...I hate programming and programming sucks big time!






Anyway, I was looking through my photos in my lappy and I saw some of the cards I made some time back...and I have to say that I love the cards I made...especially the first one hahaha...I think if my sup sees this, he will definitely kill me hahaha...




For some reasons, I decided that a card will be a great gift for a nice supervisor like him...so i went ahead to make this first card...I have to say that I struggled quite a while for the ideas of card making...though its easy to make cards, but it is definitely not easy to make a nice card...Anyway, this is the best card I have ever made so far...hahahaha...anyway, he doesnt really look like that in person lol...so no one is able to recognise him i guess...hahaha :P Anyway I love the layout of the card hehe...











After this first card that I have made, I was inspired to make a second card...and I made the second card...for xuan yun's birthday hahaha...I know xuan yun because both of us like xu meijing...and knew her for 10 yrs...and this was a belated birthday present last yr..where i compiled a series of cards for a few people...with all designed by me...and words written by them...except for this cover page and my card..







I thought I would continue to make cards...but maybe I was too busy and there isnt any special ocassion, i realised that i stopped making cards hahahaha...who will be the next to inspire me lol...i have no idea

No comments: