This is my third attempt to post an entry today!!! Arghh...first was to continue my post on ws birthday which was save as draft,however, was unable to continue cos i was nt able to post any photos up :( So i carry on to my new post, which I somehow lost it n finally this post...
Those who knows me well should know that I am a cheena freak kekek...so I love chinese to the max..and I am ever so fascinated by how chinese words can construct beautiful and meaningful sentences hehehe...
While browsing zheng yuan chang website, I found some of the old post that he has posted, with his meaningful chinese words which is written by himself or which he has taken from some books...here goes =) Note, they do not have any link with each other...just find them nice and meaningful
我心中深處有依個房間 窗為了迎接陽光而開 門為了知音而開
燈為了自己的理想還亮著 共勉之
愛,不容許那被愛的從愛解脫
我們的人生就像是一面鏡子裡的反射
當一早起床照鏡子 鏡中低影像 一頭亂髮
我們並不是伸手去把鏡中低影像整理頭髮
而是把自己的頭髮梳理整齊 裡面結束
Ok thats all=)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment