2 freaking days to first paper...I cant wait for exam to finish man...hahaha!!! Suddenly, i feel that there is this song with this particular line of lyrics that is kinda suitable for me..but, i shall change the lyrics to suit my situation hahaha...here goes:
"This school has taken its toll on me..."
Yes! Precisely, arghhz this stupid school has taken so much toll on me for the freaking 3.5 yrs...I cant wait to leave this school man!! Hahahaha...
Been thinking and thinking...over n over again as to what kinda job should I look for...
Option A: Engineer, IT related job
Outcome: Sad and more sad, no life and more no life
Option B: Human Oriented job
Outcome: Hopefully ok, but vitamin M enough to pay the debts which i have piled up since I enter the freaking school? Hahahah
These 2 questions has been constantly popping in my mind on and off these days...thinking of them makes me sianz...damn sianz...hhahaha...but on a lighter note, i finally sign up for a course that I am really into hahahha...but its not cheap...so, I need a part time job..any recommendation?
Trix is into odd jobs after exam...cos i still need money to survive before i find a job ma...
2 days to exam...counting down hahahaha...
O ya, congrats to my dearest girl friend yvonne tan...for being attacked by the zheng yuan chang virus hahahahah...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment