Monday, November 19, 2007

My skin sucks big time...arghh...

As usual, I went to the Nee Soon East CC to study...however...the aircon doesnt seem to suit me today...Ok, anyway, I was first seated at this seat with this very strong aircon...and then I swop my seat to somewhere with less aircon blowin...after about 1 hour..I can feel the dryness in my skin...where it starts to itch a bit..yes, I think my skin are too dry...whenever i go to some aircon room that is dry, this thing will then happen to my skin...Anyway...i saw white flakes on my left hand..which was still normal...but what shock me is that my right hand skin was suddenly so dry that it looked like an old woman skin! As in really old woman...I was really shock...I waited for while...once i exit from the aircon room to our normal room temperature, my skin was back to normal..but once i went in, my skin start to turn to that old woman skin...so i decided to pack up and head home...it was scary...


N then, i headed to watsons to buy a bottle of jergens...and apply immediately when i reach home...i tink i need a ultra healing gel for my stupid dry skin...arghh...

No comments: