AHH!!! I am overwhelmed , hahahaha...
Hmm...I dont know if the fyp god has decided to come help me or what, I seemed to have met a super duper nice examiner=) But, frankly speaking, we wont know until I get my results hahahaha...in any case, result is not really that important...like what I always say, clearing all and getting out of it, to me, is more important...
Anyway...the reason for me being overwhelmed is because...having studied in this school for so so so so so so long, I seldom find any Prof who are really nice...the rare one is Prof Yow...hahaha...as in, like, you will feel that, well this Prof is not all about research, not all about grades...not all about being a boring lecturer...or whatever...rather, he is someone who is nice...to be exact, I think, he can even pass off as a friend...reason being, he is not proud...and he doesnt give you any ju li gan, in another words, you dont feel too much of a different status..although he is supposed to be your Professor...and I am grateful that I meet such a nice Prof in NTU hahaha...anyway...I thought that maybe he will be the only one..whom I think is nice...but to my surprise...my examiner somehow pass off as a nice person too:) I am totally thrilled hahaha...
Today i sent an email to inform her that I can only pass her my source code at a later date cos I am having my exam...and to my surprise...she replied...and end off with this...
Study hard and take care of yourself – plenty of honey + vitamin C, as much sleep as possible : )
Ok, you may say that I am easily bought over by people...but tell me, how many prof will tell u such things..a sense of warmth swept over me...when I saw this hahahah...she is so nice...may the smoothness continues till the day of presentation...:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment