Monday, November 12, 2007

I am 12 episode through my so called Taiwanese drama hahahahha...and I am officially stucked...:( Stucked with the tutorial...sobz...actually, frankly speaking...I thought my saturday was quite fully utilised, cos i managed to finish 3 tutorials...when I start to assume that 208 is not as bad I thought it was, I am wrong!!! Boo...so sad...cos for the whole of yesterday, I din managed to even finish tutorial 4....in fact, I haven even finish the first question :( That's sad isnt it...sob sob...

Actually, besides looking at tutorial, I spent half the time or more than half the time to watch my other 6 episode before I could start on my tutorial...but seems like I am still having problems with it arghhh....

Please wish me good luck hahahaha....may the exam god be with me....thanks...

N yvonne is back from frankfurt =) Thanks for that choc....hahahaha...was surprised to receive it :)

No comments: