Saturday, November 03, 2007

Haiz, not feeling good today...feeling extremely sianz...and full of anxiety, I suddenly hope that Zheng Yuan Chang can appear and give me a kiss, and I am sure, I will then feel 100 times better than now....I am looking at the blog which I say that I am into recently...and I think Xiao Han is so right....see this...I feel exactly the same...except that, errr i dont have everything la hahahaha


Literally, I think too much. My brain is connected in a weird way that makes me extremely sensitive to surroundings and happenings around me. Yes, it is a gift, that when made good use of, will result in great artistic work. But it is at the same time, a curse, as no one lives in a perfect world, and no one is an island. Someone around us, today, this moment, is crying, is heartbroken, is lost, is depressed..

And as a person who is hypersensitive, all the unhappiness experienced by my friends and loved ones, ended up affecting me.Hypersensitivity is no good for me. I’m bound to be haunted by many many dreams tonight. But ironically, this sadness I feel will be a great idea for my next lyrics.Like I often say, next life I shall be a bimbo. I shall have great looks (oh that’s something I dont have.. so I don’t have everything.. yay..), and absolutely no artistic gift. I may not have everything I have this lifetime. But at least, I will have good sleep, I will have the Equanimity to appreciate life with no extra tasty toppings or whatsoever. Just Plain Good Life.


There are 3 types of people in the world 1)Ants, who are always so engrossed in their work, that they are actually happy in what they gain out of their hectic schedule: material gains 2)Monkeys, who are happy-go-lucky. They are actually aware of what’s happening around them, but cant be bothered too much about it. 3) Dogs, who are sensitive to their surroundings and the feelings of their loved ones, and they usually will try to cheer or help them out. But they are never really happy..So we are dogs! Haha.. So we are 有靈性的人Now I know why dogs are the favourite animals of all time.. because they are such caring, faithful friends..


I am moodless to talk...moodless to say what has happened...but just hope that things will be fine...I am crying in my heart...sob sob

No comments: