Hope that today will be a good day!!!Hahahaha...cos after the days of sian-ness and happenings be it in school or outside school, I am feeling a bit sore...but for now, I think I have regained my energy...all because I met ENERGY hahahaha...=)
Actually was thinking whether to go for their event last night...since one week plus ago...and Xiaoxian was nice enough to offer to go with me! Having been a fan a energy since the first time they came to singapore...this hugging session is definitely not a session to be missed hahaha...But I was quite in a dilemma...cos I had FYP on hand, exam is here...sighz..where can I find the time and leisure to do all these? But thinking back, at certain point of time, when u are all down and low, u need some source of motivation to push you on...and somehow, ENERGY happens to be someone who can do that to me hahahaha...so, I decided to go...=)
Anyway, I met this new friend there who was cute...her name is Azurah..I really admire her...for going alone! N I am thankful that I have Xiaoxian to accompany me...hehehe...and I also conclude that my friend REALLY look like Kunda...OMG!
Overall, this activity was not too bad =) All was cool, seeing their head stunts hahahaha..and not forgetting the new guy who is cute called Xiao Gang...hahahaha..
No comments:
Post a Comment