Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Hehehehe...another rubbish off my rubbish list and that is my fyp demo...happy is the word...hahaha...4 more shits to be cleared from my list of shits...they are....

1. Exam- CPE208
2. Exam- CPE402
3. Exam-CPE409
4. FYP Presentation...

Actually I think I am quite happy today...after the hug from kunda yesterday, I think I have rejuvenated hahahaha...and today, surprisingly, FYP Demo turns out good...I am so de happy hahahaha...=)))))

Seriously speaking, I think so many things happening around me, that makes me losing grip of myself...school is the main cause of draining...cos, my school...seems neverending...and things fail one after another...and I am seriously demoralised...but then again, I am happy and glad that for the first time, my FYP has yield to some good stuff..which makes me feel happy and relieved...I dont know if what my examiner says equates to what I will get, she says, she feels that my product is sellable =))) So happy...but errr...we never know till FYP result is out ah...hahahaha...so...just feel relieve and dont expect too much for now???

Its yet another time to start piah-ing for exam...may the exam god be with me thanks hehehe

No comments: