Thursday, December 13, 2007

In the past (actually its just few weeks ago stuff), I guess I am just too free, hogging at the PC at home...that I always have the time to blog...cos no choice ma...always had to study or stay at home even I am not studying to feel better...but now...I seem to be so busy...hahahaha...

The past few days was not bad...Sony gallery got new name called sony style...the place was fantastic...I so love all the sony products...feel like owning them all hahaha..if only I am a rich kid...sighz hahahaha...but i am super poor in product knowledge hehehe..but seriously speaking...sony stuff is damn cool...I like it :)



Anyway...remember me saying that I attended a wedding dinner over the weekend? it was fun hahahaha..why? Cos...mmm it was like a gathering lor...its my ex neighbour's wedding :)


Very long ago...the legendary 610 has a few families who are quite close to each other...2 of them has since then moved to some other places..leaving another 2 groups of families...and therefore, it was a rare ocassion, having them to gather once ahead...


Liying was saying..they have 881, we have 610...and while taking photos they were shouting 610 ah 610 hahaha..so funny!!!
First of,presenting to you...the 610 'director board' ahahahaha!!!


More in the director board hahahahaha



881 has papaya sister...we 610 has...they say kong long mei...tt is...if we all turn ugly hahahaha...



Me and my closest 610 jie mei hahahaha.,...




the 3 other 610 jie mei hahaha...Xiuying, Liying and Ida...


N lastly...Ida and me...I realised that after one chalet, i became even darker!!!

No comments: