Saturday, December 15, 2007

AhHH!!! I dont know why, I am just kinda moody today boo! Moodiness, go away! Shoo shoo!

ANyway, I think...I am feeling not too good cos xmas is approaching hahaha!! N partly bcos of the happenings around me...sighz, I seemed to be living in a dramatic world...or should I say, I have super drama friends...I dont know la...and sometimes, these drama-ness that is happening around me kinda affect me in some ways...n it makes me wonder if....getting older invite lots of happenings around u..or are those people around me being too drama...I seriously dont know leh...sighz...and it is yet another reminder that well, I am not young liao...*extreme sobz* hahaha *sniff sniff*

btw...Ya I was saying my moodiness could be due to xmas also right...cos many yrs ago...something happen just before xmas...ok la, I shall just be frank...I like this person for a very long period of time...and we finally got together...n i was totally thrilled...and then, I was really looking forward to our first xmas together...and as u know la, when u get together with someone, its never about parting...so I thought that he could be someone I will be with for the rest of my life...ok, call me naive, whatever...

Anyway, in the end, we broke up before xmas...and I think i heard him inviting other girls out during xmas in the same year...so it left me super heart broken...3-4 xmas has passed...every year...leaving me to tink...o so which girl is he going out with on such a special day...so thats y i hate xmas lor hahahaha...anyway, after that, on and off, i met people whom i think might be the one..and one of those were the one whom left me slightly good memory of xmas...hahahaha...but ironically,out of the other 3 yrs, 2 of those yrs which is this yr and the very first yr was during the time when I work with sony...boo, whats happening :(


Ok i shall only be moody only for today! hahaha...anyway, i realised that sony really rocks...woohoo! They have this ps3 which is super popular..and there is this game call guitar something..oops i cant remember the name, but anyway, its damn cool with a real guitar set for use...it totally rocks can hahahaa...i feel so proud to be a sony promoter :P

Anyway I am bloody tired and moody suddenly hahahaha...

No comments: