Tuesday, December 18, 2007

O well, I am back to say that my life is busy once again hahaha..the thing that I am most deprived of at present moment is time plus money hahahaha....

Despite saying that well, I had all the time to rest and slack after exam, but it doesnt seem to be the case :( Why???Cos I am working at Sony for now...but is it a hectic schedule? The answer is no..cos I basically work 4 hours a day...but why am I so busy and hectic then???

Well...cos err...I have so many things to do!!! Preparing resume...browsing for perm job...and at the same time...sending them out is too much a chore for me :P Cos u know why??Mmmm cos hahahaha...errr I have other things on hand as well...I am on some secret mission with 2 friends...Yvonne and Evonne should know what it is hehehehe...but still working on it...

Besides that, I guess being too popular is a problem...:P Hahhaa...ehh no la, I am just bullshitting..but somehow..I seem to have so many things to do before work begins...I thought that working 4 hours a day can be quite a breeze for me...but the 4 hours thing only came true on the first day...I was out for most of the day...boo..I am tired...hahahaha....

Working at sony on the other hand was fun:) Some funny happenings at work...The most used word for me is...

Sorry, I am not sure...pls hang on a moment...

Actually its not that I dont wanna learn..but u will be surprise that there are so many things to learn lor...from laptop specs which includes graphic card(hybrid/shared) to camera lens(how many mm does the lens zoom), to mp3 players, psp, handy cam...ps3..and many many more...for ur info, I always avoided the TV section hahaha...and sometimes, I feel that the questions posted is totally very duh lor...like for a normal camera, I hav people asking...

1. how many mm will the lens zoom...n I am totally dumb founded...

2. My fren hav people asking him,...so how long is a 2Meter cable...n my friend's answer was, 2 meters sir..hahah like o well...duh...

3. What laptop is this, shared or dedicated???

4. What is a shared graphic card?

5. Which one better??

Wa...and I tell u, I cant answer all these questions lor...hahahaha...I am a super buang promoter...and so, u can see how strong I am with my product knowledge...but the staff were nice enough to assure me that I can slowly learn..so nice hor...hahahaha...

N so...I end up giving out balloons over the weekend hehehehe...ok la, something I can handle finally hahahaha...

N ya, 10 days to horror day...scary lor!!!

No comments: