Bishan is damn cool today!!! Its like a orchard-nised bishan...why do I say that? Cos at freaking 12am, there are still so many people hanging around at j8!!! For the first time, a neighbourhood shopping center is so so happening lor...there were many activities going on...such as 1 dollar goodie bag redemption...if I am not wrong, its like taiwan's jing xi bao...meaning...U pay one dollar, u get stuff that are much more worth than 1 dollar...u know, just like those...dont know whether u all seen it before, some japanese department store in japan has this goodie bag that they sell at 50sgd or so, a normal bag contains things that are worth slightly more than 50 bucks...but there r few with good stuff like diamond and stuff ...so i wonder what was the best stuff that was given out today hahaha..and were there better presents? or all the goodie bag contains the same stuff?? Hmm...too bad I couldnt go check it out...:(
Besides that, Daniel Ong and Michelle Chia hosted all the way till 12am for a grand lucky draw...and there were exclusive offers like 20 dollars for a philip portable dvd player...and when I pass by certain shops, cos 2-3 shops open today..and they were giving storewide discount...to add on to the midnight sale, instead of the 20% discount in the afternoon, they were giving 30% during this midnnight sale...too bad I am working, could only pass by during break or when I go toilet...jus take a few peeps....sighz hahahaha...and I was busily giving outballoons today!!! N guess what? I worked till 12am...madness!!! Hahaha..closed at 1045 or was it 11? I am not sure..by the time we finish closing, it was so late!!!hahaha..but had fun today cheerios hehe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment